Values & Ethos
At Hempstalls we are inspired by a foundation of respect, fostering a culture of resilience and kindness. We are taught to be prepared for daily school life and the next stage of our education and to embrace challenges with a curious mindset, ensuring a collective commitment to growth and excellence.
Alongside our bespoke values we incorporate British Values into our curriculum and expectations.
- Freedom of speech for all
- The right to make your own choices
The Rule of Law
- Understanding rules and why they are important
- Following rules to develop order
- Making decisions together
- The right to an opinion/voice
- Learning about different faiths and cultures
- Listen to other viewpoints
- Learning about diversity
- Treating others as you want to be treated
- Respect for each other
- Working together